Page 1 of 1

A New What-Is-It

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:26 pm
by Tami
We haven't had one of these for awhile.....

so....what is it?

[attachment=1293:attachment]

A New What-Is-It

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:26 pm
by Josh
ooooooooo I love these

a lock

A New What-Is-It

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:28 pm
by Tami
no

A New What-Is-It

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:30 pm
by Josh
Inside the coffee pot? /shifty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(shift)' />

A New What-Is-It

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:37 pm
by Tami
yup

A New What-Is-It

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:39 pm
by Josh
YAY I WIN! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

A New What-Is-It

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:59 pm
by Shydragonchic
/shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> How'd he do that???

A New What-Is-It

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:29 pm
by Josh
I guessed /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> And it looked like our coffee pot here rofl