Page 1 of 1
[WIP] IPod
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:17 pm
by Josh
yyyyyyyyyyyyeah. I am just testing with textures. Umm, my reflections are a little screwed up. but this is my base of what I'm going to work off of.
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/ipod.jpg"]Clickeh Me!!!!!!!!![/url]
Comments/Suggestions?
[WIP] IPod
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:26 pm
by us3rX
looking good so far /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> keep going /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[WIP] IPod
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:31 pm
by Josh
ok, I got the LCD screen on... Needs work, it's basically just a fill in for now I guess.
[WIP] IPod
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:54 pm
by Trinity
Looks fantastic!
[WIP] IPod
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:02 am
by Marko
I think the plastic is too shiny, but other than that its great /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[WIP] IPod
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:49 am
by Tibs
Wire? Looking good so far /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[WIP] IPod
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:42 am
by Josh
yeah I know, it is too shiny I'm going to lower it's reflection a bit and take down the HDRI a tad. I'll get you a wireframe when I get home from school today... You'll be gone by the time that happens so you'll have to wait untill tomorrow /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> MUAWAHAHAHA
[WIP] IPod
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:11 pm
by Sylo-X-
IPOD OWNS YOU!
APPLE OWNS YOU!
[WIP] IPod
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:13 am
by Marko
LOL I hate apple and especially the computers. Btw Iriver is so much better than ipod /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[WIP] IPod
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:21 am
by Endo
[quote name='HoaX`' date='Aug 18 2005, 10:13 PM']LOL I hate apple and especially the computers. Btw Iriver is so much better than ipod /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[right][post="27650"][/post][/right][/quote]
1st: HELL YES HOAX!!
2nd: Great job Josh, it looks great /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' /> You should use your leopard skin texture now, start a trend /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[WIP] IPod
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:08 am
by Josh
ROFL Endo
[WIP] IPod
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:45 am
by Josh
Added the buttons. yay. Texture on buttons isn't large enough, I'm going to have to retick the tile option on the material and all I have to do is make some stuff at the top of the ipod like for headphones and etc......
Comments/Suggestions?
[WIP] IPod
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:05 am
by Adrasteia
looking very good josh!
[WIP] IPod
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:05 am
by Tibs
Looks nice, the texture on the button isn't good though, you can see two edges on the top and bottom. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[WIP] IPod
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:59 am
by Josh
[quote name='Tibs' date='Aug 20 2005, 12:05 PM']Looks nice, the texture on the button isn't good though, you can see two edges on the top and bottom. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[right][post="27803"][/post][/right][/quote]
Read my post you dork! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' />
[quote name='Dren' date='Aug 20 2005, 11:45 AM']Texture on buttons isn't large enough, I'm going to have to retick the tile option on the material
[right][post="27801"][/post][/right][/quote]
/lolabove.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol)' />
[WIP] IPod
Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:29 am
by Tibs
LMAO sorry about that /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />, i'll remember to read your post the next time /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[WIP] IPod
Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:20 am
by Josh
haha lmao.
[WIP] IPod
Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:04 am
by Electrix
nice work josh <3