DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF!
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:30 am
HOLY FREAKIN HELL!!!!!! /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
ok So I bought a laptop. Most computers comes with rebates. Well so did mine. I sat down to do the rebate info. I filed out the stuff and jsut went to get hte UPC and all that off the box. The box is gone. ok..... where is the box....??? I called my dad, hey did you do somethin with my box? uhhh I threw it out for the garbage man the other day. YOU WHAT?!?!?!?!
I LOST $100 BECAUSE HE THREW A BOX AWAY. OMG DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF. IF I DIDN"T THROW IT AWAY IT'S BECAUSE I NEED IT FOR SOMETHING. I MEAN HOLY HELL DON'T TOUCH MY FREAKIN STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So now I'm down $100 and moving out in 2 days. That's $100 less that I have to survive on. HOLY FREAKIN HELL DON'T TOUCH MY /censored.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cens)' />!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok sorry .... I had rave.
ok So I bought a laptop. Most computers comes with rebates. Well so did mine. I sat down to do the rebate info. I filed out the stuff and jsut went to get hte UPC and all that off the box. The box is gone. ok..... where is the box....??? I called my dad, hey did you do somethin with my box? uhhh I threw it out for the garbage man the other day. YOU WHAT?!?!?!?!
I LOST $100 BECAUSE HE THREW A BOX AWAY. OMG DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF. IF I DIDN"T THROW IT AWAY IT'S BECAUSE I NEED IT FOR SOMETHING. I MEAN HOLY HELL DON'T TOUCH MY FREAKIN STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So now I'm down $100 and moving out in 2 days. That's $100 less that I have to survive on. HOLY FREAKIN HELL DON'T TOUCH MY /censored.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cens)' />!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok sorry .... I had rave.