Page 1 of 1

August MOTM Nominations

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:22 pm
by Scott
Starting listing your nomination for this month /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

August MOTM Nominations

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:44 pm
by Adrasteia
Rift---again!!!!!! once again for all the hard work he puts into keeping KN safe...i think i'd have withdrawls if the forum was ever down for more than a day !!!
nem

August MOTM Nominations

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:11 am
by Tami
NightStorm for his anti-script kiddie battle skills and for keeping us online.

August MOTM Nominations

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:34 am
by Brock
For 1.5 Points I would like to nominate Tibs,
for all the great help he has given me over the past month with getting started on 3d art /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

For the other 1.5 Points I would like to nominate Rify,
same reason as above

Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements

August MOTM Nominations

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:04 am
by us3rX
Adaera was already member of the month... anyways i nominate NightStorm as well >.>

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

August MOTM Nominations

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:34 am
by Josh
Sylo-x-... Need I say more? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

August MOTM Nominations

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:43 am
by Adrasteia
[quote name='Dren' date='Aug 20 2005, 12:34 PM']Sylo-x-... Need I say more? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[right][post="27797"][/post][/right][/quote]

yes you need to do the ipod dance for him to be accepted /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

August MOTM Nominations

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:07 pm
by Tami
Brock...as I told you last night in chat, I have already been MOTM. We have many many others who deserve nomination. I appreciate the sentiment but please stop nominating me.

August MOTM Nominations

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:59 pm
by Josh
Oh okay... *does the ipod dance for sylo to win* /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Yay!