Page 1 of 1
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:50 am
by racer
Ty for the votes, and great theme nem.
This weeks theme I firgured should be different from the last two.....out of this world. LOL. Thats why I chose starwars. Should be fun.Enjoy. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader/"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader/"]Uploader 2[/url]
-Racer
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:08 am
by Kretz
This could be kinda fun, maybe I'll enter for the first time /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I'll see when I get home...
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:25 pm
by king_of_hearts
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/starwars1.png"]Banner #1[/url]
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:42 pm
by Adrasteia
congrats racer!
and i like your entry king......hopefully all the geeks on here should be able to enter this one?
did i say geeks? oops, there goes my crate /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
lol
nem
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:52 am
by Brock
lol nem don't tease me :'(
nice banner king_of_hearts....
Racer you went and got a new siggy when I just finished ya flash one :'(
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:31 pm
by Kobra
He's had that sig for a while now /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:48 pm
by Adrasteia
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/starwars.jpg[/img]
nem
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:48 pm
by Josh
Awesome nem! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:59 pm
by Adrasteia
ty........are you sitting on the forum waiting for people to post? you pounced on my post pretty quick! lol
nem
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:03 pm
by Josh
lol, didn't know I did that. Looks like I posted that reply less than a minute after you posting it rofl... I guess I hit the "View new posts" link at the right time then /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:22 pm
by king_of_hearts
Good job nem. I love that banner.
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:14 pm
by Brock
nem: nice job on the banner /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Dren: you know your stalking her /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> (Recommendation: Stop Rift might...decapitate you /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> )
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:26 am
by Kobra
[img]http://kobra.killanet.net/killagraphix-starwars1.jpg[/img]
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:07 am
by Adrasteia
[quote name='Brock' date='Aug 6 2005, 01:14 AM']nem: nice job on the banner /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Dren: you know your stalking her /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> (Recommendation: Stop Rift might...decapitate you /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> )[/quote]
LMAO!!!!!!
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:53 am
by Josh
I am not stalking her >./blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> rofl
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:01 am
by Adrasteia
ah but you are stalking molly....imagine what he'd do to you over that lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:11 pm
by Josh
SHHH! /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:24 pm
by Brock
Molly? o.0 /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
Kobra: Nice Banner you've got there /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> Them Yoda's is got it in for the name of KillaGraphix(*watches the Yoda's trying to slash the text("KillaGraphix")*)
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Banner Competition 51
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:24 pm
by Tami
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/hyperpixels.jpg[/img]