Page 1 of 1

Gawds, I'm bored.

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:08 am
by NightStorm
Found a new online toy... it's far from perfect, but if you have about 15 minutes to clean it up after, it's not all that bad.

Attaching a notepad doc, because the pasting messes the formatting up. *sigh*
It works on the 12 Stones board...

Gawds, I'm bored.

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:10 am
by Tami
coolness, NS...and the logo on the 12 Stones board looks good too

Gawds, I'm bored.

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:12 am
by Josh
Yeah that is really cool /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

Gawds, I'm bored.

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:08 am
by NightStorm
I wish they would give me something better to play with here at the hall instead of notepad.
I know what I'M ordering at the next budget meeting, if I'm still here...

Gawds, I'm bored.

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:10 am
by Adrasteia
*waits for someone to paste it into chat *
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
nem