Page 1 of 1
Self Images
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:43 pm
by Sylo-X-
Lets all post our own Self Images with a touch of computer magic! heres mine for a start
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/ME.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/ME.jpg[/url]
I messed up a little on my arm but. Its a start
Self Images
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:43 pm
by mobil1_oils
I did this a while ago, i started off with [url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_6652.jpg"]this[/url] photo, played around in PS9 for a while, don't ask me what i did because it's been a few months since then, and i wasn't even sure at the time that happened.
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/blue_me.jpg"]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/blue_me.jpg[/url]
Self Images
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:48 pm
by Sylo-X-
thats sweet! I like that effect. U do it all in photoshop?
Self Images
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:34 pm
by us3rX
[url="http://us3rX.killanet.net/images/me.png"][/url] the original is on [url="http://us3rX.killanet.net"]here.[/url]
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Self Images
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:17 am
by Josh
Well I don't have a pic of me.......can I edit jers? /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
Self Images
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:01 am
by radar
[url="http://www.frozenplague.net/images/face.png"]http://www.frozenplague.net/images/face.png[/url]
Taken a while ago and I look tired in it. Don't have the original. It's been a while since anyone's seen my face online.
Self Images
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:09 am
by mobil1_oils
[quote name='Sylo-X-' date='Jul 28 2005, 11:48 AM']thats sweet! I like that effect. U do it all in photoshop?
[right][post="26636"][/post][/right][/quote]
yeah, but i don't remember how sorry.
Self Images
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:54 am
by Kretz
Mobes, I love that one!
Great work all the others aswell /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />