Page 1 of 1

Banner Competition 49

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:43 am
by Marko
Thankyou for all the votes.

This weeks theme will be... aviation.

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader/"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader/"]Uploader 2[/url]

Have fun /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Banner Competition 49

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:39 am
by Trinity
Ohh i think i have one for this, congrats hoax /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Banner Competition 49

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:42 am
by Kretz
Congrats HoaX, great work. There should be some good ones on this one...

Banner Competition 49

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:16 pm
by Kobra
I'm not going to enter unless somebody else does.. I don't want another repeat *cough* lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Banner Competition 49

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:26 am
by Rift
forgot to log rift out sorry!
Nem

Banner Competition 49

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:43 pm
by Brock
lol nice /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I'm not making mine /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I was gonna use Paint Shop but I lost it

Banner Competition 49

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:22 pm
by Kobra
[img]http://kobra.killanet.net/killagraphix-sky1.jpg[/img]

Banner Competition 49

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:55 pm
by Tami
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/kgaviation.jpg[/img]

Banner Competition 49

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:56 pm
by Kobra
[img]http://kobra.killanet.net/killagraphix-flight1.jpg[/img]