Page 1 of 1

A day at the hospital.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:38 am
by Tibs
Ok some of you know that i finished my hospital scene. I'm making this post to show you the progress it went through. I will show you several images with the final one + a wire at the end.

Hope you enjoy.

A day at the hospital.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:40 am
by Tami
That piece is absolutely incredible, Tibs. You have a true talent for realism in your work. I always look forward to seeing more projects from you. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

A day at the hospital.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:40 am
by Brock
which way do we go? Left -> Right -> Down and so on?

A day at the hospital.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:44 am
by Tibs
You go from left to right /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

A day at the hospital.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:20 am
by Marko
Amazing stuff tibs /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

C4D i presume?

A day at the hospital.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:02 am
by Josh
I do believe so... You're a 3DS Max user aren't you hoax`, or is that some other staff member I'm thinking of? :\

A day at the hospital.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:24 am
by Marko
no thats partly right, i gave up on it, my computer couldnt handle 3dsmax /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

A day at the hospital.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:32 am
by Electrix
very nice work tibs

A day at the hospital.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:46 pm
by Kobra
Looking great, Tibs

A day at the hospital.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:50 pm
by Endo
Wow. Truely great work Tibs, thats excellent! /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />

A day at the hospital.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:16 pm
by Brock
l33t3r1f1c Tibs XD

A day at the hospital.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:42 pm
by radar
[quote name='Josh`' date='Jul 10 2005, 10:32 PM']I do believe so...  You're a 3DS Max user aren't you hoax`, or is that some other staff member I'm thinking of? :\
[right][post="26034"][/post][/right][/quote]

I used to use 3dsmax too.

Tibs for C4D Prez!

A day at the hospital.

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:32 pm
by Kretz
Great work as always Tibs, looking forward to seeing more from you...