Page 1 of 1

Wallpaper Competition 24

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:14 pm
by ner0
Thanks for the votes ^.^ my first win /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />

I guess, comin from a neighborhood where there's definitely a lot of character.. that "where we live" would be a decent theme, like I live in a mainly urban area so I might use maybe a brick wall with some graffiti for the WP.. if I lived in a country area It'd be more nature focused.. hope that's clear and enjoy /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader"]uploader 1[/url] / [url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader"]uploader 2[/url]

Wallpaper Competition 24

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:05 pm
by Brock
w00t it's my first ever wallpaper comp and I get to put mine up first =p /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Wallpaper-Competition.png"]My Wallpaper XD[/url]

Wallpaper Competition 24

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:55 pm
by Tami
a street...where I live

Title: Hometown

[attachment=1166:attachment]

Wallpaper Competition 24

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:00 am
by Josh
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/WPCont_Live.jpg"][img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/WPCont_Live_thumb.jpg[/img][/url]

Wallpaper Competition 24

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:32 am
by Josh
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/WPCont_Live2.jpg"][img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/WPCont_Live2_thumb.jpg[/img][/url]

Wallpaper Competition 24

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:35 am
by Shydragonchic
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/makehay.jpg"]Make Hay While The Sun Shines[/url] <---the 'backyard' where I grew up