Page 1 of 1

Zebra and Leopard Fur

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:27 am
by Josh
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/fur.jpg[/img]

Comments/Suggestions?

[Edit]

I'll make a tutorial for this since the mean witch wants me to /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[/Edit]

Zebra and Leopard Fur

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:30 am
by audio
wtf google mo0 zebra leopard

nice /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> did you do them yourself?

and what wiv

Zebra and Leopard Fur

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:48 am
by Josh
Well yeah I did them myself /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> lol

[edit]

*smacks audio for editing after I made this post* /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Adobe Photoshop CS2

[/edit]

Zebra and Leopard Fur

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:23 pm
by Brock
CS2? is that Adobe Photoshop 9.0 or 8.0 or someting like 8.x ?

Zebra and Leopard Fur

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:19 pm
by Endo
Its 8.1 i guess /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> And WOW Josh, they look so lifelike, great work, TUT TUT!!

Zebra and Leopard Fur

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:11 pm
by Josh
[quote name='Endophyte' date='Jul 3 2005, 10:19 PM']Its 8.1 i guess /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> And WOW Josh, they look so lifelike, great work, TUT TUT!!
[right][post="25834"][/post][/right][/quote]

[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/index.php?showtopic=5212&pid=25819&st=0&#entry25819"]http://www.killagraphix.com/index.php?show...t=0&#entry25819[/url] /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

uhhh and I think CS2 is v9 ;\ not sure.. I'll go look in a while and edit this post.. I don't want my ram sucked up by it from opening it lol

Zebra and Leopard Fur

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:20 am
by Endo
Lol yeah..seen the tut after i posted, it was further down on the list to view. And ya, CS2 = Version 9 /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Zebra and Leopard Fur

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:09 pm
by Brock
Tut for Zebra Fur! =p