Page 1 of 1

Daily Life!

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:40 am
by Brock
Ok I've got some pictures here that show what I go through each day with my routine checks and so forth


17" Flat Screen Monitor

The PC That I use on a daily basis
[attachment=1142:attachment]

My Box That I use For Gaming etc.
[attachment=1143:attachment]

Laptop
[attachment=1144:attachment]

Linux Box
[attachment=1145:attachment]

The rest of my images cannot be posted at this time as I have run out of Attachment Space So I'll just reply

Daily Life!

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:09 am
by Josh
Do I see hotwheels in that last photo? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Daily Life!

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:34 am
by Tami
use the uploader and post a link to the uploaded picture, brock /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Daily Life!

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:02 pm
by Brock
Josh`: Yes you do see Uber Leet Hotwheels /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> w00t
Adaera: ok /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/portable-dvd.jpg"]Portable DVD[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/rear-of-everyday.jpg"]Rear of my Everyday use PC[/url]

Daily Life!

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:19 pm
by Josh
*hugs tigger*

Daily Life!

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:22 pm
by Brock
rofl /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Dad put that there /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Daily Life!

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:41 am
by sheep
and the pics are where?

Daily Life!

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:42 am
by Josh
This post is a bit outdated and it looks like the images are also outdated. Sorry you missed out on them. Maybe Brock has backups of these images. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />