Page 1 of 1
How do you type
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:09 pm
by Endo
I remember a while back i had this discussion with a few people; So lets see, how do you type, as in; how many fingers you use, and where they are on the keyboard when you are typing etc (i hope this makes sense)
For example; I was taught to use every finger. Although my left thumb sits on or hovers over the space bar, it is i never used.
My left hand sits on:
asdf
My right hand sits on:
jkl;
and as said above, my thumbs on the space, though right is used for spacing.
How do you type
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:29 pm
by Josh
Left hand:
asdf
Right Hand:
jkl;
Thumbs:
Both rest on the space bar. Right thumb presses, left does nothing.
How do you type
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:34 pm
by Vercz
i think gaming has done this to me...
Left Hand: shift awd
Right Hand: huil
Both Thumbs: space
How do you type
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:22 pm
by us3rX
lmao, vercz i am the same way sometimes,
awd, pinky on ctrl, thumb on space, then right on mouse,
but most of the time when i am not in "gaming" its the home keys, asdf and jkl;
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
How do you type
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:52 am
by Marko
type, what is type? :S
lol, donno my hands are never on the keyboard for more then a couple of seconds, when ever I have to type out something my fingers fly around and I don't do it the way they tried to teach us in primary school etc, I just find my way easier. and yeh i've gotten so good at typing i dont even have to look at the keyboard anymore /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.
Oh and yeh for gaming I use the same as jeremy.