Page 1 of 1
Ford Vehicles
Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:40 pm
by Tami
Okay...you all know I am not a Ford fan by any means, but this is a really cool site. Loads of flash, and probably not dialup friendly.
[url="http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/mustang/"]Ford Mustang[/url]
Ford Vehicles
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:28 am
by radar
Ford makes vehicles? I thought they made mobile bombs.
That is a sweet looking site.
Ford Vehicles
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:46 am
by Brock
Ok!
Righto!
You gost a problem with fords!
[url="http://mailto:i.got.a.prob.with.fords@gmail.com"]Email Here in the following format[/url]
[quote]Name:
Fave Car Brand:
Fave Car Model:
Reason for Fave:
Worst Ford(That You Think Is):
Reason for Worst:
Fave Ford Car:
Other Extra Information:[/quote]
Ford Vehicles
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:14 am
by Tami
rofl you two....and yes you're right radar, Ford makes mobile bombs, just look at the Ford Pinto /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
I only have 1 problem with Ford....it's a Ford, isn't that enough? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Ford Vehicles
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:40 am
by Shydragonchic
/ggsad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sad)' /> are you dissin my eggplant err car?
mind you, of the 9 people I know who own Taurus cars.....only 2 aren't lemons /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' />
but, back in the 70's and early 80's ...you could thouroughly abuse a ford truck and they would keep on trucking.....after '85 you gotta be very gentle with them.