Page 1 of 1

A Few Materials

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:47 am
by Tibs
I'm still not quite good with any 3D modelling program but here are a few materials I made for Cinema 4D

Glass :

A Few Materials

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:48 am
by Tibs
Metal:

A Few Materials

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:48 am
by Tibs
And porselain:

A Few Materials

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:28 pm
by Vercz
Ares, im sure they are very good...and im sure you also need sleep /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

please, for those of us that dont have Cinema 4D, provide the piccies in a format that we can view?? kthx /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

A Few Materials

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:08 am
by Tibs
I'm sorry but that won't be possible, C4D doesn't allow you to save materials as jpeg or any other viewable format /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

A Few Materials

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:35 am
by Sp3culuM
You could apply them to an object and do a quick render /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I'd do it.. but i'm far too lazy /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

A Few Materials

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:34 am
by Tibs
Well check my table scene and you will see them /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />