Page 1 of 1
Theme
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:10 pm
by Sp3culuM
I knew there was an IRC section around here somewhere.
So yeh, this is my new theme. If anyone wants it, just ask. The font is called IBMPC.
Theme
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:46 pm
by Tami
Nice theme sp3c, simple and clean. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Theme
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:03 pm
by RuffRyders
Love it, I like the fact it's clean and it's not all squashed together with a huge, ugly font.
Theme
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:13 pm
by Josh
oh oh oh! hot hot hot! Give give give! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />!
Theme
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:45 am
by Josh
heh. Double post!
I can't even find that font anywhere :\
Theme
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:16 am
by Brock
Sp3culuM if you wouldn't mind I would like a copy of your to give it a few test runs yeah /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Theme
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:00 am
by hixxy
[quote name='Sp3culuM' post='25523' date='Jun 23 2005, 11:10 PM']I knew there was an IRC section around here somewhere.
So yeh, this is my new theme. If anyone wants it, just ask. The font is called IBMPC.[/quote]
Do you mind if I make an MTS port of this? You'll get full credit for the design.
Theme
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:10 am
by us3rX
I am pretty sure Sp3c wont care, i am also pretty sure he wont reply to this post....(dont ask) so go ahead /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />