Page 1 of 1
Happy Birthday Turtleman
Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:23 pm
by Tami
/dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' /> /ani-cow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cow)' /> /GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' /> /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' /> /GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' /> /ani-cow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cow)' /> /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />
Happy Birthday Turtleman
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/turtlemanbday.jpg[/img]
Best wishes for a very happy day and many many more to come /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Happy Birthday Turtleman
Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:37 am
by us3rX
Lol nice picture ada, Happy B-Day TurtleMan /bdaybanner.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bdaybanner)' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Happy Birthday Turtleman
Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:12 am
by Josh
Last year I gave you turtle wax for your shell.. I'm sure you've run out of it by now, so, *hands you some more turtle wax* /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Just for the ladies /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
Happy Birthday turtleman! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Happy Birthday Turtleman
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:41 am
by RuffRyders
Turtttttttttleeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday mate /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Happy Birthday Turtleman
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:50 am
by Endo
Happy Birthday! Boogie Down /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />
Happy Birthday Turtleman
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:52 am
by Vercz
hehe..break dancing turtle, that i gotta see! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURTLEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' />/ani-cow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cow)' />/DancingCow2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cow1)' />/ani-cow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cow)' />/partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' />
Happy Birthday Turtleman
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:25 pm
by turtleman
/blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' />
Thank You folks,, each and everyone of you.. Its good to see I'm still remembered!,, LOL.. I havent been on much but when I do get on I seem to spend most of my time getting my shopping cart finished for my site, Adaera, great image, I love it!!, sorry I've taken so long to post a reply but I had to drive my Dad and Mom up to Northern California to my Nieces wedding,, Dad just had to "Give the Bride Away" LOL.. Its a long drive but at least I'm home now.. and time to go add some turtle wax on the shell.. LOL,, Thanks Josh /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />