Page 1 of 1
Skins
Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:02 pm
by radar
Will KillaBlogs2 have a skin chooser and more skins? Luke and Brock have both said that they would have used their blogs more if they could choose from a selection of skins. I would be happy to make a few skins for this.
Skins
Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:17 pm
by Sp3culuM
Creating skins has always been a kind of secondary job for any staff member that wanted to do so. I'd say if you were to make a few then they'd get included, can't see why not /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Skins
Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:48 pm
by Endo
Affirmative..unless Scotts plans have changed. Atm theres none to choose from because theres none..to choose from lol.
Skins
Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:26 pm
by Tami
yes there will be once version 2 is ready; Vulture will be releasing the css/html stuff as soon as it's ready in the staff area for those graphics staff so inclined to make skins. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Skins
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:49 am
by Brock
I never said that Radar :| WTF?! :S I was talking to lukeules about my skin that was all /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> but yes I wouldn't mind a skin chooser but it's got to be only the owner of the KB that get's to choose the skin that everybody sees /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Skins
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:17 am
by lukeules
my name :\ pwnage
Skins
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:18 am
by Scott
I'm hoping (not sure whether I'll manage it) to get this into v2. Basically it allows the owner to apply a premade theme to their blog which they could then edit as they wanted. The current option of creating your own theme would still be available.
Skins
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:44 pm
by Brock
and make a dynamic banner image so they can just type text and it comes up in the default style of the origonal banner w00t!
Skins
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:56 am
by Scott
Not something I'll be able to do for v2, but its definatly something which can be included eventually.
Skins
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:23 am
by Brock
kkkewl
Skins
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:50 am
by Kretz
Vulture, you think I can get access to the css/html stuff once it gets done? I'd love to make a skin or two...
Skins
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:16 pm
by Scott
All the required stuff will be publicly available. With kb2 we will have a pre-made layouts section, so we'll be looking for some layouts submited.
Skins
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:56 am
by Kretz
Ok, kewl...