Page 1 of 1
Witch & Broom(Adaera & Moppy)
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:37 pm
by Brock
Witch & Broom(Adaera & Moppy)
by L0rdG0h4n
In this Tutorial I will teach you how to make your very own Adaera & Moppy Movie Clip!
Firstly I need to say I made this Tutorial with InstantDemo so there is an InstantDemo Banner in the Howto! :@ :@ :@ Much to my disgust :@ :@ :@
ok So here it is...
[url="http://www.freewebs.com/skylinescripting/skylinescriptingadaera.htm"]Tutorial(Clickety)[/url]
Witch & Broom(Adaera & Moppy)
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:50 pm
by mobil1_oils
[quote]We are sorry, this page was not found. FreeWebs offers free websites and web hosting to millions of web users.[/quote]
Witch & Broom(Adaera & Moppy)
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:15 pm
by Brock
it's fixed now try the new URL /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Witch & Broom(Adaera & Moppy)
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:22 pm
by Vercz
looks good brock, well done /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
you might want to change that..so there is no pink /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Witch & Broom(Adaera & Moppy)
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:34 pm
by RuffRyders
/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> Well done Brock, doesn't it feel good creating something?
Witch & Broom(Adaera & Moppy)
Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:16 am
by Endo
Well done brock; that instant-demo prog is exactly like macromedia's one *forgot the name* but its great to make tutorials with
Witch & Broom(Adaera & Moppy)
Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:08 am
by Brock
ok thanks for that /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Witch & Broom(Adaera & Moppy)
Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:29 am
by Tami
Nicely done Brock, thank you for making the tutorial /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
P.S. I have green eyes not blue, and you better hope Moppy doesn't see that you gave her pink eyes instead of brown /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Witch & Broom(Adaera & Moppy)
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:08 am
by Brock
hehehehe
Thanks for the comments Adaera! I was just guessing and Blue Eyes I got from a movie where the witches name was pronounced the same way I pronounce your name which is Ad-Ay-Ra
Witch & Broom(Adaera & Moppy)
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:23 am
by Josh
I'll have to take a look tomorrow. This computer isn't fast enough to even begin to show me that /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> lmao
Witch & Broom(Adaera & Moppy)
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:26 am
by Brock
haha! lol I hope you like it though /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Witch & Broom(Adaera & Moppy)
Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:47 am
by nuray
[center]Well done Brock! Finally a nice tutorial for those whose on their way to the top of flash technology *laughing*. Keep goin' on with the nice work![/center]
Witch & Broom(Adaera & Moppy)
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:35 am
by mR vMan
If you guys are looking for a really simple capture program, consider [url="http://www.debugmode.com/wink/"]http://www.debugmode.com/wink/[/url] - it's freeware.
Nice tute, by the way, Brock...
Witch & Broom(Adaera & Moppy)
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:39 am
by Tami
cool, thank you Mr vMan /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />