Page 1 of 1

eMagazine

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:33 pm
by Brock
Hey all,
I am going to be creating an eMagazine =d I will code in in Flash MX so I definitely need the /help.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(help)' /> help /help.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(help)' /> of the people that see me through my net life =d !

I'm wondering who would submit to it.
And also if you have any suggestions regarding a name and/or sections for the eMag please do post them!


Warmest,
L0rdG0h4n

P.S.: I just thought of this! I'm going to make an ad and on it it'll have a Broom & A Witch riding it! Then text flies in saying Da` m0pst3r =d

eMagazine

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:22 am
by Brock
[quote](3:06pm)                  &Trinity : brock, you need to decide on the content first
(3:06pm)                +L0rdG0h4n : Yes I know
(3:06pm)                +L0rdG0h4n : I'm waiting on Suggestions :|
(3:06pm)                +L0rdG0h4n : I'm thinking
(3:06pm)                +L0rdG0h4n : a section for technology news /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
(3:06pm)                +L0rdG0h4n : also there will be a section for people to rant on
(3:06pm)                    +vemo : sorry brock, im all out of inspiration today
(3:07pm)                +L0rdG0h4n : section for people to submit the names of thier latest works /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
(3:07pm)                    +vemo : been writing songs with my mates all arvo
(3:07pm)                +L0rdG0h4n : and of course I will have some sort of ads and so forth[/quote]

There's a little Snippet from just now if that's any help with naming suggestions!

I have taken a suggestion from a friend over MSN Messenger I will also be making .pdf Versions when I find out what program is used to make them pmsl

eMagazine

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:17 am
by ner0
[url="http://www.activepdf.com/products/serverproducts/server/index.cfm"]/click.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(click)' />[/url] might help creating your PDFs

sounds like an interesting project, shame i got coursework, my mind is totally fried so thinkin of any content areas is outta the question right now /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

eMagazine

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:55 pm
by Brock
lol it's cool! The name of the eMagazine is Combination-X for some reason lol =p ask HoaX` for the full story =d

Edit: erk it costs to get that thing :| *get's the trial*

Edit #2: I bet i needa be an administrator to install it to :|