Page 1 of 1

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:02 am
by Tami
Thank you for the votes /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

This week's theme is "Edge of the Matrix"

What's out there...or what do you think is out there?

Note: No entries of neon data figures floating down a screen. This is a concept entry. (Yes, I'm making you *create* something) /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[url="http://killanet.net/uploader"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://killagraphix.com/uploader/"]Uploader 2[/url]

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:43 am
by Josh
awwwww /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> *puts away his green numbers*

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:06 am
by Baralai
Hmmmm this is intresting! nowwww lemme think!!!

Bara

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:24 pm
by Kobra
pfft.... Way to ruin my fuin /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
*points at his siggy*

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:23 pm
by Tami
To further explain what I mean by "the edge of the matrix"

I was watching a show, and I have no idea what show it was, but it takes place in a Matrix. A man is driving down a road which ends abruptly because he has reached the "end of the Matrix" and can go no further. He sees a white and blue glowing techno grid. What I want you to do is make a wallpaper with your idea of what would be at the edge of the Matrix as if you were the man in the car.

*whacks us3rX & the penguin upside their heads* ....better? /disgust.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hmph)' />

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:38 pm
by ner0
Well here's mine.. I hope its something like along the lines of what you meant, but if not let me know and I'll upload my backup /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' /> that would be the green vertical text on a black background /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/wp.png"]The Void /click.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(click)' />[/url]

/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:43 am
by Marko
lol my imagination is soaring tonight, enjoy /shifty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(shift)' />

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:35 pm
by Rift
i think that was the 13th floor =) ill try something too

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:47 pm
by radar
Radar, I moved your post of the bug you encountered to a more secure area for Vulture to have a look at /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I didn't encounter that problem when I clicked the attached images though /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:38 pm
by Rift
i would haVe done a whOle lot more To it detail wisE but didnt have enuF time /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> ill prObably woRk on it MorE in the future though:P

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/reset.png"]Click[/url]

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:23 pm
by Marko
very nice rift /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:01 pm
by Tami
I like the big reset button /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:38 am
by Rift
ty:P i was thinking of just putting "Red Button" lol

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:09 am
by ner0
*laughs at rift's subliminal messaging /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />*

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:03 pm
by Shydragonchic
here's my attempt:

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/matrixedge1.jpg"]Don't fall off[/url]

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:54 pm
by jamesthegeek
Pheer my entry
I know it isn't what I we are supposed to make, but hey, I got off track, and hey, it was 6:30am /sleepy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sleep)' />
/witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' /> <<< HEY LOOK! IT'S ADA! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Okay, I'm off all..
[url="http://www.e-modder.org/KG/matrix.jpg"]http://www.e-modder.org/KG/matrix.jpg[/url]
(Yes it sucks, don't complain kthx /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />)

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:14 pm
by Rift
what subliminal message... Very lOgical wallpaper james:P made perfecT sEnse, is this all running on Oracle? lol

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:20 pm
by ner0
I don't know rift, I must be seeing things, funny /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />.. sometimes I just get amazing the urge to vote for your entries though, freakishly freaky wouldn't you agree?!!!!!

awesome banners everyone, nice coding JTG.. i wanna see it in php next time /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Wallpaper Competition 19

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:59 pm
by jamesthegeek
It runs on teh matrix pc! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />