Page 1 of 1
Banner Competition 41
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:54 am
by Adrasteia
thanks for the votes:)! i'm just glad it sparked all that chat ! it seems i'd forgotten half the movie lol...
this weeks theme, and i hope it turns out to be a good one, is
"all things witchy"
sabbats, brooms, hats, cauldrons, witches, spells, potions....pretty much everything Adaera uses to terrify us!
have fun with this!
Nem
[url="http://killanet.net/uploader"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://killagraphix.com/uploader/"]Uploader 2[/url]
Banner Competition 41
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:14 am
by Kobra
Way to pick a hard theme /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I'll try it, I guess.. By the way, congrats for winning /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Banner Competition 41
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:42 pm
by Josh
This sounds fun /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
Banner Competition 41
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:47 pm
by us3rX
[img]http://us3rX.killagraphix.com/banners/witch-comp.gif[/img]
Got the idea from a book i got in the mail today /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> [url="http://us3rX.killagraphix.com/images/witch-comp.jpg"]Full Scan[/url] 604.91 KB There isnt a name for the image, so i named it "Ada and the staff" /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
I'll make a background for those that want one /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Banner Competition 41
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:13 pm
by Tami
no wonder I'm always at my wit's end /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
Banner Competition 41
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:03 pm
by Kobra
[img]http://kobra.killanet.net/killagraphix/killagraphix-witch.jpg[/img]
Banner Competition 41
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:11 pm
by Josh
*beats harry potter with moppy* >_<
Banner Competition 41
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:41 pm
by Kobra
What? I just happened to have a Harry Potter font... /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Banner Competition 41
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:09 pm
by Josh
/stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />
Banner Competition 41
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:59 pm
by Brock
lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I might try entering this one when I finally am allowed back onto my PC at my place!
Banner Competition 41
Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:53 pm
by Shydragonchic
my attempt
Banner Competition 41
Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:19 pm
by Kobra
aww... No Harry Potter font? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Banner Competition 41
Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:25 pm
by Kobra
[img]http://kobra.killanet.net/killagraphix/killagraphix-witch2.jpg[/img]
Another crafty banner.. This one isn't Harry Potter style /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Banner Competition 41
Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:10 pm
by audio
Hmmm.. tempting to have a try
Banner Competition 41
Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:42 pm
by Tami
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/kgwitchymay28.jpg[/img]