Page 1 of 1

Killagraphics ID

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:29 pm
by Dzine Wolf
I am not sure if this is the place to post this, but I was going through my site and looking at some of my images and came accross this. Thought I would change it a bit to suite KG.

I remember, before we left TCN everyone having such a good time making these. I thought maybe the Killa Family would like to give it a go as well. Call it a battle for the best card or just have fun making them.

Artist! Start your programs...lol.

Have fun!

[url="http://members.fortunecity.com/dzinewolf/graphics/tcn/idcard.html"]Link to the Image[/url]

Killagraphics ID

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:35 pm
by Tami
Fortune City doesn't allow hotlinking, Wolf. You'll have to upload it to the forum as an attachment so people can see your ID card

Killagraphics ID

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:43 pm
by Dzine Wolf
[quote name='Adaera' date='Apr 17 2005, 07:35 PM']Fortune City doesn't allow hotlinking, Wolf. You'll have to upload it to the forum as an attachment so people can see your ID card
[right][post="22970"][/post][/right][/quote]

Thanks Ada

[url="http://members.fortunecity.com/dzinewolf/graphics/tcn/idcard.html"]Link To the ID Card[/url]

Killagraphics ID

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:39 pm
by Electrix
ill have a go at one.. dont expect anything super good.

Killagraphics ID

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:21 pm
by us3rX
Lol, not 100% but i think i was the one that started that on TCN, but got the idea from deviantART /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> anyways thanks for bringing it back up lol, also... i think this will get better responses over here... (moves to [url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?showforum=32"]Forensics Lab[/url])

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />