Page 1 of 1
Banner Competition 35
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:19 am
by Josh
Thanks for the votes all /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> I didn't know that mine would win... I thought someone elses would win rofl /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Well this weeks theme is "Spring" since I'm in the spring mood /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> WOOT!
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader"]KillaGraphix.com Uploader[/url]
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader/"]KillaNet.net Uploader[/url]
Banner Competition 35
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:59 pm
by Michael
Ok Hand drawn at 11:00PM!!!! so totaly Pro!
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/Springtime.jpg[/img]
Banner Competition 35
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:09 am
by Adrasteia
light and fluffy i know lol
Nem
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/springbanner.jpg[/img]
Banner Competition 35
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:38 am
by Josh
@mike: Looks good but what is the blackish stuff to the right? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
@nemmy: o0.. it looks good.. I like the randomness of it /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Banner Competition 35
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:43 am
by Adrasteia
i think its mike asleep on the grass?
thanks josh:) you wouldnt believe how many layers lol
Nem
Banner Competition 35
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:12 pm
by Tami
it's dark blue water....duh /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
not bad for his second attempt with photoshop (with no help from mom) and also that he drew it by hand
Banner Competition 35
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:15 pm
by Josh
Ohhhhhh my monitor brightness must be a little too dark /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Banner Competition 35
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:35 pm
by Michael
no it was supposted to be a cliff but i burnt the rocky stuff 2 much and i used adobe psp
Banner Competition 35
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:49 am
by Adrasteia
must be in a bright colorful mood lately, heres another entry
Nem
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/bannerspringflavour.jpg[/img]
Banner Competition 35
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:57 pm
by Tami
I incorporated one of my digipix into this one
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/kgapril16.png[/img]