Page 1 of 1

KG logo

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:35 pm
by False_Pretense
Im useing a 3D cad prog, it's a free ver. So has it's shair of locked out parts sadly.

[url="http://home.earthlink.net/~false_pretense/KG/KG.htm"]Linkage linky thingy OH just click here ;^)[/url]

KG logo

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:45 pm
by Josh
That's pretty cool false. I was going to attempt this also, but never got around to it.

KG logo

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:59 pm
by Tami
very nice, False thank you /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

*saves images*

KG logo

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:17 pm
by RuffRyders
Looks great false /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />.

KG logo

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:03 am
by Sp3culuM
You can do that pretty easily in C4D, Josh /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Nice work False, cheers

KG logo

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:23 am
by Tibs
I made that in C4D only problem is left that file @ home <_<

KG logo

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:53 pm
by False_Pretense
Ty... I made 61 images of that logo, I picked ones that showed the difrent views.

Tibs /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />



[quote name='Tibs' date='Apr 2 2005, 01:23 PM']I made that in C4D only problem is left that file @ home /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
[right][post="22366"][/post][/right][/quote]

Don't tell me about it. /gun20thug.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(draw)' /> /ggidea.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(idea)' /> Show me /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> /Happy_Dance03.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hdance)' /> hehe

KG logo

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:39 pm
by fuseku
Looks pretty good /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />