Page 1 of 1

Wallpaper Competition 10

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:39 am
by Tami
Thank you for the votes everyone.

The wallpaper for this week is cartoon animals.

Happy drawing /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />


[url="http://killanet.net/uploader/"]KN Image Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://killagraphix.com/uploader/"]KG Image Uploader 2[/url]

Wallpaper Competition 10

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:06 pm
by FlyingDoggyJake
Congratulations on last contest Ada /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I really like the new theme. I hope I get time to put one together this week /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Wallpaper Competition 10

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:48 pm
by Tami
Thanks Jake..and I hope so too.

I know what I'd make for a wallpaper but I can't enter /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Wallpaper Competition 10

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:05 pm
by FlyingDoggyJake
[url="http://members.shaw.ca/jonhorst/JakeWP2.jpg"]Clickage[/url] .... I know, I know.... just call me a shameless, ego-maniac /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Wallpaper Competition 10

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:49 pm
by Tami
/laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /> good one Jake...did you look in the mirror while drawing that? 0.o

Wallpaper Competition 10

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:42 pm
by FlyingDoggyJake
well of course /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ..... I like this theme so much, I decided to make [url="http://members.shaw.ca/jonhorst/KillaClub.jpg"]another one[/url]

I think I might title it: 'When the witch is away' /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Wallpaper Competition 10

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:12 pm
by Tami
oh gawds /lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' />

Wallpaper Competition 10

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:52 am
by Endo
Lol Nice! [url="http://endo.killagraphix.com/Elephante.gif"]Heres mine mwahwah /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />[/url]

Wallpaper Competition 10

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:20 am
by Shydragonchic
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/stairwayassasin.jpg"]monty's victim[/url]

Wallpaper Competition 10

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:00 am
by Shydragonchic
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/fdjvsshy.jpg"]he sat on me first[/url]

Wallpaper Competition 10

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:12 pm
by Vercz
oh my ... /lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' /> /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' /> /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />

some great entries this week /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> ..like all the other weeks /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Wallpaper Competition 10

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:28 pm
by FlyingDoggyJake
lmao ..... it appears I've woke the dragon, and now I find myself in the grips of scaley butt cheeks! * contimplates dragon methaine for a moment /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

HEEEEEEEEEEELPP!!!!!!!
ADAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Wallpaper Competition 10

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:03 pm
by Tami
/webmaster.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nutz)' />

weirdos

Wallpaper Competition 10

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:43 pm
by FlyingDoggyJake
lol

Wallpaper Competition 10

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:39 am
by Kobra
Good job everyone! I'm not going to make a wallpaper this week, but maybe next week if it's a simple theme /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Wallpaper Competition 10

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:19 pm
by Shydragonchic
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/attackcat.jpg"]another stairway assasin picture[/url]

Wallpaper Competition 10

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:55 am
by Trinity
Lmao! *tries to draw a wombat in ps /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> *