Happy Birthday Kobra
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:25 am
/cookie7ql.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kobra)' /> /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' /> /cookie7ql.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kobra)' /> /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' /> /cookie7ql.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kobra)' /> /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' /> /cookie7ql.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kobra)' /> /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' /> /cookie7ql.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kobra)' /> /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' />
Happy 15th Birthday Kobra
Here's something to haul your cookies around in
/to_become_senile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(truck)' />
Just don't let Latin steal it because he will probably think it's his (amazing how they look similar, I know) and well...you all know how Latin is about sharing....
anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
All the best, and I hope you have a very special day
/GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' />
now make a wish and blow out the candles.
any explosions prior to, during or even possibly afterwards are the sole responsibility of Ares......
Happy 15th Birthday Kobra
Here's something to haul your cookies around in
/to_become_senile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(truck)' />
Just don't let Latin steal it because he will probably think it's his (amazing how they look similar, I know) and well...you all know how Latin is about sharing....
anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
All the best, and I hope you have a very special day
/GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' />
now make a wish and blow out the candles.
any explosions prior to, during or even possibly afterwards are the sole responsibility of Ares......