Page 1 of 1

Php & Winamp Mini Project

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:15 pm
by us3rX
I am working on a signature that gets data from your shoutcast server and writes it on to a image, then allows you to spam yer Shoutcast server on different sites and etc...

At the moment, all i have it doing, mirc opens a hidden window(for some reason sockets wouldnt work >./smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
also going to make another image to show for when the server is offline /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I'll keep you upto date on how each step turns out.

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Php & Winamp Mini Project

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:24 am
by Trinity
Like I said in msn, lookin good so far.

Php & Winamp Mini Project

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:05 am
by ner0
tis a cool project jer... purdy original idea too I might hafta steal it /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' /> lol, gj so far /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />