Page 1 of 1

Got a light?

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:23 am
by Tibs
Here's one of my 2 new scene's I have been working on for quite some time. This one is finished the other one isn't.

What do you think?

[url="http://www.deviantart.com/view/16166051/"]http://www.deviantart.com/view/16166051/[/url]

Got a light?

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:27 pm
by Jim
0.o very nice tibs /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Got a light?

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:35 pm
by Josh
Commented on your account.

Got a light?

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:50 am
by Endo
Wow! This is just getting freaking now tibs, it all look so real, especially that lighter; es-especially the top of it, great work! /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />

Got a light?

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:26 am
by Marko
defenetly, i've got a problem with the glass however, i think you have made it too gloosy/reflective so now it looks like plastic instead of glass.The rest of it is ace. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Got a light?

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:54 am
by Tibs
Well the background was also a bit dodgy so I changed it.

[url="http://img16.exs.cx/img16/2355/gotalight6zv.jpg"]http://img16.exs.cx/img16/2355/gotalight6zv.jpg[/url]

Got a light?

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:11 pm
by FlyingDoggyJake
Nice job Tibs! .... curiousity is killing me.... what's under the checkered cloth? A pack of smokes? A piece of cake (mmmmm....cake)? Perhaps a very very small box of beer? ....... OH GOD WHAT IS IT? JUST TELL ME!!!

Got a light?

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:03 am
by Tibs
Hahaha well that's up to you /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I'll leave you and your fantasy to figur that one out /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Got a light?

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:42 am
by FlyingDoggyJake
OH GOD! ... you mean bugger you! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ...lol...jk
[quote name='Tibs']I'll leave you and your fantasy to figur that one out[/quote]
I warn you, that may be dangerous... With that in mind, I'm guessing a pesky rat was running through your house and fell into a compactor and was pressed out in a small box shape. You then had to put the poor little guy to rest and covered him with a checkered cloth while you held a funeral ceremony. Thus, your picture is really a tragic funeral scene.

Perhaps it should be retitled from "Got a light?" to "Go to the light"

In fact, I took the liberty of [url="http://members.shaw.ca/flyingdoggyjake/gotothelight.jpg"]making a few little changes[/url]

lol... just kidding Tibs, don't let my insanity take away from the fact that you really did do a great job! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Got a light?

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:32 am
by radar
hehe go to the light. I remember when I first joined there was a joke similar to "Due to high electricity costs, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off"

Got a light?

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:10 pm
by RuffRyders
Great work Tibs /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

I can't find any faults.. looks extremely professional.