Page 1 of 1
Banner Competition 30
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:38 pm
by err0r
Wow. I have so many people to thank. I hope I don't forget anyone. First and foremost I would like to thank adobe almighty for giving me the ability. I have to say a big thank you to PSP Animation software. We'll party later d00d. *sniffles Ok I promised myself I wouldn't cry. Oh I know I'm forgetting people. Oh Oh I want to thank my fans. Without you this wouldn't be possible. I just love everyone.
Ada you are my ambassador of kwan !!
Really.. Thanks guys, gals, and canadians
P.S. Banner Topic: It's a tad early but I would like to see St. Patrick's Day banners.
( if ada doesn't do very well with this GREEN holiday i will be most disappointed )
[url="http://killanet.net/uploader/"]KN Image Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://killagraphix.com/uploader/"]KG Image Uploader 2[/url]
Banner Competition 30
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:43 pm
by us3rX
/lolabove.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol)' /> /lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' /> nice speech err0r /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> and i should of seen that theme coming /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Banner Competition 30
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:42 pm
by Tami
*goes to make a nice greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen banner*
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Banner Competition 30
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:41 pm
by mobil1_oils
*informs FDJ of a possibility for a beer themed banner*
Banner Competition 30
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:03 pm
by Tami
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/kgmar17.png[/img]
Banner Competition 30
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:27 pm
by Vercz
YAY FOR GREEEN!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kgstpats.png[/img]
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Banner Competition 30
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:11 pm
by us3rX
[img]http://us3rX.killagraphix.com/banner-comp/stpattysday.png[/img]
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Banner Competition 30
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:16 am
by Marko
havent made anything, so i thought i should /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
[img]http://hoax.killanet.net/other/compbanner001.jpg[/img]
Banner Competition 30
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:03 am
by Josh
o0...Nice entry Hoax! /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
Banner Competition 30
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:45 am
by Marko
thanks, only giving the people what they want /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Banner Competition 30
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:34 pm
by LATIN
heres mine /whoah.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wow)' />
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/StPatDay.gif[/img]
Banner Competition 30
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:05 pm
by Trinity
Kiss me I'm IRISH /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/stpats.gif[/img]