Page 1 of 1

Wallpaper Competition 7

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:58 pm
by Josh
Thanks for the votes all! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

After thinking for a while I decided to come up with a theme of: Instruments

Guitars....Clarinets.....Gong? Who knows..you come up with an instrument and make it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Yes I know it kind of goes with last weeks theme of music, but I've been waiting for me to get chosen and I want this theme! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> HAH! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Thanks again for the votes! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader/"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader/"]Uploader 2[/url]

Wallpaper Competition 7

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:03 pm
by Tami
hmmmm interesting theme....I'll have to see what I can come up with /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Wallpaper Competition 7

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:35 am
by Tami
[attachment=627:attachment]

Wallpaper Competition 7

Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:49 pm
by Shydragonchic
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/gongwp.gif"]Boinggggggg[/url]

It's about the only instrument I can play....since I got banned from playing the stereo.

Wallpaper Competition 7

Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:14 pm
by Josh
lmao shy...good entries guys

*watches himself get yelled at by Adaera*

Wallpaper Competition 7

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:43 am
by us3rX
[url="http://us3rx.killagraphix.com/wpcomp/instruments.png"]Clickage /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />[/url]

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

[size=0]*Used Stock Photo for the Guiltar, Permission was granted after submiting link to finished product, then used an plugin to "rough" it up[/size]