Page 1 of 1
Moppy story Emote
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:21 am
by False_Pretense
Well here it is. A Emote I told Ada I was going to make. It only took me a year to get to it.
I though this one up at the same time I did the sugar one. /Sugar.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sugar)' />
[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~false_pretense/MoppyStory.gif[/img]
Hope you all like it.[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~false_pretense/Happy_Dance.gif[/img]
I don't see where to post this, So I put it here.
Moppy story Emote
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:21 am
by False_Pretense
I forgot to add this one.
[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~false_pretense/walk05.gif[/img]
Moppy story Emote
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:02 pm
by ner0
haha, great emotes false_pretense! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> keep em comin
Moppy story Emote
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:25 pm
by Tami
LOL very nice, False; I will add them to the db in a bit
Thank you /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
*edit* they've been added. The codes are ( moppy ) and ( walk ) ... with no spaces /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Moppy story Emote
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:10 pm
by False_Pretense
/coolthumb.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cool1)' /> TY Ada & Ner0. Glad you like it.
I haven't been doing much in Graphics in the last year.
I though makeing that Emoticon was going to be well over a 100 frames.
I left out some things to keep it under 100 frames. It came in at 92.
The Moppy Story Emote required me to delevop two difrent Emotes. #1 [img]http://home.earthlink.net/~false_pretense/WSpin.gif[/img] + #2 /walk05.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(walk)' />
With these Emotes, more Emoticons like the sugar & Moppy can be done.
Prehaps I will make more soon, it just might take me another year. /GGdunno.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dunno)' />