Page 1 of 1

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:35 pm
by DonnaMac125
Just a quick note to say hello to everyone and to introduce myself /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

I've been working with PSP 7 now for almost two years, and I consider myself a "learning & growing" graphics designer .... My "Celtic Castle Designs" includes backgrounds, banners, page dividers, award sets & single award images (I'm very involved in the international Awards community), as well as Christian/Pagan/World Religions plaques & verses .... Most of my graphics have a celtic/medieval/fantasy theme, and I love using tubes, dingbat fonts, brushes, etc. to create my work -- I have been known to custom design sets for friends, and I absolutely LOVE playing with PSP, Art Texture, Alien Skin, Super BladePro, and other graphics software /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

In addition, I have known the lovely Adaera for 4 years now, as we used to chat in the old Talk City "Spirituality-PaganChat" -- I credit Ada and other wonderful pagan friends for helping this "openminded, openhearted Christian" understand why I've always loved my celtic ancestral roots /witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' /> , and why I've always been drawn to celtic spirituality /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> .... If you look through my graphics, you will see many touches of paganism mixed with christianity, celtic spirituality, wicca, etc -- I am very drawn to spirituality on all levels /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Anyway .... now that I've made a "quick note" a short novel, I look forward to getting to know all of you, and sharing ideas /ggidea.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(idea)' /> . tips /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> , and more /help.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(help)' /> on this forum !! ..... Have a great evening, everyone /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:39 pm
by Trinity
Welcome to the Forum Donna /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Its very nice to meet you /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /welcome.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':welcome:' />

Where abouts are you from?

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:47 pm
by DonnaMac125
Hi Trinity ! /ani-cow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cow)' /> .... I'm from Birmingham, AL, USA .... and I'm glad to be here /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' /> .... How 'bout you, where are ya from ??

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:47 pm
by Tami
Hi Donna /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I hope you enjoy our growing network. As you'll be able to tell from some of the threads, we have integrated two sites into one-we're still getting used to things and not all of the construction is done yet, but I hope you enjoy yourself here. We have an awesome staff and our Members are a very talented lot.

I hope you'll be able to join us in chat sometime (just click the chat link in the upper right corner-make sure your java engine is up to date first though).

We look forward to your added experience and participation at KillaGraphix & it's great to see you after so much time.

/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />

Adaera

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:50 pm
by DonnaMac125
Thanks, Ada, and I will join you guys in chat ! ... I look forward to learning from you guys !! .... Have a great night !

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:51 pm
by Trinity
I'm from way doooooooooown under, there are a few of us aussies here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

And ada is right, your experience will be greatly appreciated here, 2 years safely qualifies you as a guru lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:51 pm
by Tami
aaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am *not* a guy demmit /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:31 pm
by Endo
Yeah dont refere to us as guys, ada will get moppy *shriek*

Welcome Donna!! Pretty lucky you found Ada, cause now you got us!!! wahoo, i can see you trying to de-register now, but you cant lol. looking forward to talking to you in the loony bin aka chat room =)

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:37 pm
by DonnaMac125
Thanks for the welcome, Endophyte, and yep, I forgot that "Ada is not a guy" !!! .... I can't believe I forgot that, considering the cauldrons she's flung my way over the years /2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stir)' /> , for calling her a guy !! .... SORRY ADA !!!!! /ggsad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sad)' /> ..... I gotta watch those cauldrons !

I think I'm gonna wuv this forum, and Chat will be a blast, too, I'm sure :-D

Now I really gotta go to bed .... I have to .... someone make me sign offa da computer ! /compsmack.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(smack)' />

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:00 am
by Tibs
Well I checked out some of your artwork and they look great /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:30 am
by ner0
Welcome donna /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Im sure you'll enjoy it here and in chat, watch out for some of us /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> awesome sig by the way.

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:28 am
by Scott
Welcome Donna, hope you enjoy your stay here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Watch out for the nutbars in our midst...not mentioning any name /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:43 am
by Tami
/lolabove.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol)' /> You really should stop talking about yourself like that, Vu|ture. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:27 am
by Sp3culuM
/welcome.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':welcome:' />

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:31 am
by Josh
/shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> Welcome Donna! /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

Welcome to KG as everyone else has said, and it's nice to see new faces arriving here at KG.com /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

By the way, your banner is awesome! I really should get my stupid banner up that I've said I would do a million times /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:25 am
by Marko
hey donna, welcome to killagraphix anyway hope you enjoy yourself and have fun and be sure to post in the gallery section of this site as i want to see some of your work.

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:30 am
by RuffRyders
/welcome.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':welcome:' /> donne hope you enjoy your stay /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.

RuffRyders [img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/superman.gif[/img]

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:29 pm
by DonnaMac125
Hi again, everyone, and THANK YOU for the great welcome /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' /> -- I know I'm gonna love it here at Killagraphix, and I look forward to meeting each of you, personally, in Chat ! /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' />


Oh and p.s. -- thanks for all the compliments, too ! They made my day /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:56 pm
by Tami
Donna add me to messenger, I'll help you with chat. If you don't remember the addy I'll PM it to you.

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:16 am
by LoVeDoCtOrCaSa
Have fun here , i have funnnnn here lolz , dont stop me adeare u know what they say about stopping mental patients

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:18 am
by Tami
LOL Casa behave or we will take away your pizza pills /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:23 am
by LoVeDoCtOrCaSa
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , not my pizzapills /boxer.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(box)' />

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:44 am
by Tami
I think casa needs a new jacket---one with long sleeves and shiny buckles /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:48 am
by mobil1_oils
[quote name='Adaera' date='Aug 21 2004, 10:44 PM']I think casa needs a new jacket---one with long sleeves and shiny buckles /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[right][post="8165"][/post][/right][/quote]
Agreed, i will put it on order ASAP.

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:40 am
by LoVeDoCtOrCaSa
Can i have a pink 1 ?

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:45 pm
by mobil1_oils
Ill see what i can do, not making any promises, as far as i know they only come in white /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:56 am
by LoVeDoCtOrCaSa
Paint it then bro , plz do it for me plz plz plz

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:20 am
by mobil1_oils
Ill see what i can do /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:18 am
by LoVeDoCtOrCaSa
Can i have a little penguin on the front ?

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:41 am
by mobil1_oils
Hmmm... not so sure about that >_>, you might have to ask the head penguin about that one.

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:45 am
by ner0
who be that? /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />

-- /penguin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':penguin:' /> ner0

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:51 am
by mobil1_oils
Hmmm, i wonder /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />

Hello To Everyone !

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:18 pm
by LoVeDoCtOrCaSa
Maybe a nice pic of ner0 ? on the front ? /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' />