Weekly Poll February 7-13
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:33 pm
Will you be getting the Windows Longhorn Beta 1 release in June?
I don't think I will...I do like to test beta versions but I am not willing to do a Microsoft beta OS. Now their Anti-Spyware tool is beta and I have it but it's not an OS. It doesn't have the power to "accidentally" clear my HDD /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
I voted no for this one. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
Yes yes, I know...weekly poll's haven't been around for a while and I thought I'd start them back up again. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I don't think I will...I do like to test beta versions but I am not willing to do a Microsoft beta OS. Now their Anti-Spyware tool is beta and I have it but it's not an OS. It doesn't have the power to "accidentally" clear my HDD /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
I voted no for this one. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
Yes yes, I know...weekly poll's haven't been around for a while and I thought I'd start them back up again. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />