Page 1 of 1

Projects

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 9:41 am
by Tami
You may post either small screenshots (400 x 400 pixels maximum) and/or a link to your skin here. No flaming or harsh comments about a person's work will be tolerated. Constructive input only; remember it's not always what you say, but how you say it.

Projects

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:34 am
by Scott
This is what im working on at the moment. Its bascially an attempt at an invision skin. I've turned a few things around to make it look less like invision. Also - I know its green...it was a very big step for me and I'm still struggling to take off my sun glasses. [url="http://lotruk.abbif.co.uk/tutorials/login/uploaded/forum.PNG"]link[/url] png so don't blame me if it takes long to load......blame moppy.

Projects

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:25 pm
by Rainbow
Well I've started working on my own skins finally... I started these all from scratch just looking for some comments on them...

[url="http://eotrtest.50free.net/1"]Skin 1 (My 1st skin ever)[/url]

[url="http://eotrtest.50free.net/2"]Skin 2[/url]

Thanks /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Oh and Vulture that looks sweet, I like the green /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Projects

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:54 pm
by mobil1_oils
Nice skin vu|ture, and both of yours are pretty good rainbow, i tend to like the 1st of yours a little better though, not sure why, it just appeals. Keep up the good work both of you /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.

Projects

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:27 am
by Scott
I prefer the first one. Not sure what I don't like about the second one...might be the colours /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

Still, good work! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Projects

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:42 pm
by Rainbow
I'm working on another layout at the moment for personal use, I might post it later on /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Projects

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:26 am
by False_Pretense
Some one asked about my work. As I don't post much of my work, I though if I found a few spear mins I would do something, in web design. So here are two.

[url="http://69.93.91.123/HtmlDir/FP_T1/FPp2_1.htm"]FP Web template 1[/url]
[url="http://69.93.91.123/HtmlDir/BlackAndBlue.html"]FP Web template 2[/url]

/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /GGCoffee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(coffee)' />

Projects

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:56 am
by mobil1_oils
Wow, i like the second one, im not sure what it is about it though, i think its the shade of blue contrasted against the black, it looks really good. Nice member title /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> (Emoticon Guru /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />).

Projects

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:24 am
by False_Pretense
TY mobil1_oils..
I didn't even notice my "member title" untill you said some thing lol.

here is 1 more template with a link to save it from a zip file.

[url="http://69.93.91.123/HtmlDir/FP_wt2/1.htm"]FP Web template 3[/url]


(I) /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /GGCoffee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(coffee)' />

Projects

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:41 am
by Tami
Nice work, False.

Projects

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:25 pm
by mobil1_oils
Very nice, but me being a blue person i migt have to stick with the second one /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. Still, a very nice creation.

Projects

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:55 pm
by Rainbow
Ummm, 1st one is nice, I would use a .css file to change the font and make the font a little smaller? Other than that I think it is great!

2nd one I think is excellent... I can't see anything that I would change?

3rd, I'm not a big fan of the large fonts, thats just me tho /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Ummm... "Affiliates" goes out of the graphic? and I don't really like the box in the top left it looks a bit scrappy.

Other than that they are all looking awsome /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Wish I could make 'em like u /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Projects

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:51 pm
by mobil1_oils
[quote name='Rainbow' date='Feb 26 2004, 05:55 PM']Wish I could make 'em like u /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />[/quote]
As do i /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.

Projects

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:40 am
by Vercz
/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Projects

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:21 pm
by Rainbow
I've started a new skin... Have a look [url="http://eotr.50free.net/index2.php"]HERE[/url]...

I know the tables arn't aligned... They wont align for me (puter)

*edit* oh and no content up yet...

Projects

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:54 pm
by mobil1_oils
Very nicely done Rainbow, i like the design, just im not a real big red fan, if it was blue i would love it, but its personal preference i guess /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.

Projects

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:29 pm
by Rainbow
lol how about this mobil... I'll figure out how to do a theme switcher and I'll make ya blue one /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Projects

Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:47 am
by RuffRyders
Nice work guys I think I'll show some of my work when If I ever get a spare moment or two too upload it.

Projects

Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:10 am
by mobil1_oils
Sounds good rainbow /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />, and ill be looking forward to seeing some more of your work ruffeh /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.

Projects

Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:51 pm
by Rainbow
I've been working on my site... What do you think... /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

[url="http://eotr.50free.net"]Take a look here[/url]

Not all that much I know... lol... Sorry Mobil still havn't figured out how to switch themes... working on it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Projects

Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:57 am
by RuffRyders
Nice, but you really need to sort out your tables:P.

Projects

Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:40 pm
by mobil1_oils
Very nice rainbow, i like it. Even though it is simple its still very good. And dont worry bout that theme switcher unless ya want to ;p.

Projects

Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:51 pm
by Rainbow
whoopz I forgot to add my coverted /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> face.

and Ruff it think it might be ur resolution... looks fine to me? lol

Projects

Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:53 am
by Scott
Yep, good work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

I have to agree with ruff however, your right hand table looks wierd. /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

Projects

Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:19 pm
by Rainbow
Whats weird about it? Is it like out of line or something... I'm not sure sorry... /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

*edit* I'll have a look with diffrent resolutions

*edit 2* Does the content colum overlap the right block of tables?

Projects

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:07 am
by Scott
Yes it does overlap

Projects

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:16 pm
by Rainbow
Yeah its your screen resolution... Bit of a bugger sorry

Projects

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:02 pm
by mobil1_oils
Maybe you should include a "Best viewed with "X" resolution" thingy in there somewhere.

Projects

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:42 am
by Rainbow
I did, it had a spalsh screen (my last layout anywayz) but there is no need for one on the new one... /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />