Page 1 of 1

Our 100th Member

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:55 pm
by Tami
Welcome to my good friend Socks. She is our 100th GraphixGround member; be kind to her, she's one of those Eastern Canadian Maritime types..... /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Oh and Socks....NO PAINTING MY FORUM demmit
<_<

Our 100th Member

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:10 pm
by Sp3culuM
Welcome..........

Our 100th Member

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:13 pm
by Josh
Hullo Socks /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Hope you enjoy your stay here /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> ... and remember: when there is a chance at getting some pizza, GET IT... or you'll never get pizza here /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

~Josh

Our 100th Member

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:11 pm
by Shydragonchic
SOOOOOOOOOOOOCKSSSSS wooohooo, come on in, meet the gang, good to see ya here!!

Our 100th Member

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:13 pm
by RuffRyders
Hey Socks /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.

Enjoy your stay!

Our 100th Member

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:10 am
by Vercz
uhm...she kinda like my sox?? i bet she'll love dookie /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />


WELCOME SOCKS...anyways /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Our 100th Member

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:46 am
by Scott
Welcome to the crew socks!

Our 100th Member

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:50 am
by Marko
yep, welcome. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Our 100th Member

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:18 pm
by turtleman
Is this the same "Socks" I think it is????? Is this the Socks that has to hole in the right toe???? or is it the one that I cant ever find after I do the laundry?? ORRR is this the socks that got a good lesson on running Viper???? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Our 100th Member

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:35 pm
by ~Socks~
Thank-you, thank-you very much. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> It was really nice to read all the friendly 'welcomes' on the board. I'm honoured to be the 100th member. Errr, do I win a prize? /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

SO, all I have to say is this place needs MORE PURPLE!!!! Yep. A great paint job outta take care of all this Greeeeeeeeen. Ada must be in charge here. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

And Turtle dear, yes, I am that sock with a hole in the toe ~AND~ the one that got great Viper coaching from a certain someone. (wink)

Ok so, back to this green forum, I thought I'd start with making that cute little witch emoticon have a purple broom. Ada shouldn't mind. lmao.


Hope to chat with you all soon! Take care.

*grabs paintbrush*

~Socks~

Our 100th Member

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:16 pm
by Tami
hmmmm Socks? Are you *sure* you want to try painting my forum? This is what happened to the last person who tried to change my green.
/poofyou.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(poof)' />

Our 100th Member

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:35 pm
by Trinity
Socks, what do you know about toga 0.o... /toga.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(toga)' />

Our 100th Member

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:57 pm
by Josh
lmao, I don't know anything about toga except theres some toga emoticons and a board for it.... and something about toga gods and blah blah blah... /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

~Josh

Our 100th Member

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:49 pm
by Baralai
Welcome to GraphixGround Socks And Wo0o0oo0t 100th member /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> heres your prize [img]http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigsfly/smileys/bum.gif[/img]

/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Baralai

Our 100th Member

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:51 pm
by Tami
Tidus!! Be nice to Socks /annoyed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

/broomwack-shy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(broom)' />



/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Our 100th Member

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:09 pm
by Baralai
dont diss my butt /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Baralai