Page 1 of 1

Orange Windows Logo

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:20 pm
by us3rX
[url="http://us3rx.killagraphix.com/backgrounds/windowsbg1024x768.png"]Muh Wallpaper[/url] 406kb

Just a simple Windows Logo made in C4D edited in Photoshop took all of maybe 30mins tops.

Comments/Suggestions?
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Orange Windows Logo

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:56 pm
by Dofus
pretty nice but i think the middle section needs a bit more...............detail or shadow work? looks a bit plain there just the orange. the phoneix looks good though

Orange Windows Logo

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:19 am
by Endo
Looks cool, perhaps have the squares the actual ms colours /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> And get a bigger screen, eww!

Orange Windows Logo

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:48 am
by Josh
hmm it looks good but the angle isn't too good ... Try rendering at a different angle /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Orange Windows Logo

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:56 am
by Tami
I like it the way it is, us3r; but did you have to warn microsnot their name is going to be changing? You *know* that once the index bot sees your pic it's going to go running to Bill /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Orange Windows Logo

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:19 am
by us3rX
Ada; pift, Bill just needs to see that KN pwns all ^.^

Shane; no on the colors... MS has NO sence of style, color wise lol, i have a bigger screen, its just most people have a 1024x768 screen, i have 1280x1024 but i am unsure about how many people have that size /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Josh, i am still learning -.- lol

Dofus, i was just making it simple, but maybe in another "version" i make ill add alot more detail /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Thanks for the Comments/Suggestions
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Orange Windows Logo

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:17 pm
by Jim
Looks nice Jer /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> I like how the phoneix is across all 4 cubes

Orange Windows Logo

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:57 am
by Adrasteia
i really like how this version turned out - it'll be interesting to see what changes you might make to it.
Any chance you could do a tutorial on this? there might be some sugar involved /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Nem

Orange Windows Logo

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:38 pm
by Endo
[quote name='us3rX' date='Jan 25 2005, 08:19 AM']i have 1280x1024[right][post="19216"][/post][/right][/quote]

Good boy /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' />

Orange Windows Logo

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:41 pm
by mobil1_oils
I use 1024x768

Orange Windows Logo

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:45 pm
by Josh
I use both 800x600 and 1024x768..I have to test programs and webpages on both resolutions so whenever I test on 800x600 I never really go back to 1024x768 because It's just too much of a strain on my pc /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> So I only switch when I have to. So once switched it stays until I have to switch back.. Btw, I prefer 1024x768 /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Orange Windows Logo

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:17 pm
by RuffRyders
Is this topic a discussion about our screen resolutions or us3rx's work?

Just out of curiousity.

Orange Windows Logo

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:41 pm
by us3rX
its about my work o.0 shane brought up the screen res /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Orange Windows Logo

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:06 pm
by RuffRyders
In that case, your work looks great, I like how you've kinda made a engraved look, GJ /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Orange Windows Logo

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:45 am
by Tibs
I use 1280 * 960 /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> would make it bigger but my dad won't be able to read it <_<