Page 1 of 1

Trapped

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:10 pm
by Kobra
Trapped
I didn't use the word 'trapped' at all in this poem.. But that is exactly how I felt

Where were you
When I needed to see you?
Dates missed
Promises you didn't see through
When I needed to talk
You were never around
Too busy spreading lies
And putting me down
And still I came back
Again and again
You were always an abuser
Never a friend
You checked up on me
As if I was a child
And I fell for it every time
I was in denial
Never again
Will I be abused
I've grown stronger
And I'm over you

Trapped

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:14 pm
by Tami
well done Kobra /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

the strength you speak of having found shows in your words. keep writing, I would like to see more from you /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Trapped

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:28 pm
by Shydragonchic
Good job, simple words, but arranged in a way that made me FEEL what you were saying. It brings out the starkness of the emotion being expressed /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
More please.

Trapped

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:30 pm
by Brock
Encore Encore !!

Trapped

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:17 am
by Vercz
thats very good kobra, maybe just add some grammer into it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ..yanno, full stops..commas..semi colons..the usual poetry stuff /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> ..just breaks it up a bit, other than that its great /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />