Page 1 of 1
Tattoo's
Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:37 am
by Tibs
Well my gf told me she would like to have a tattoo on her stoumach ( excuse me for the spelling ) and i drew her 2 examlpes.
[url="http://xt10.net/images/stor3/tattoo.jpg"]http://xt10.net/images/stor3/tattoo.jpg[/url]
[url="http://xt10.net/images/stor3/tattoo2.jpg"]http://xt10.net/images/stor3/tattoo2.jpg[/url]
* Note: I just used that pic because it has a good bg that's not my gf /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Tattoo's
Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:52 pm
by Tami
I think the first one, but perhaps a bit smaller, more feminine looking.
Tattoo's
Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:14 pm
by Trinity
Both are cool images, but I agree with ada - they need to be smaller if they are going on her stomach.
Tattoo's
Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:36 am
by Endo
Hmm, Im not sure, they are both ok, but i kind of agree with dave, only why on the stomach? all i can think of is the day she goes to have kids (if) wont be pretty - my sister got one recently on her back, about where that one is (only on her back) and it looks cool there, i think.
Tattoo's
Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:42 am
by Tibs
Well I've learn't never to disagree with your gf or you could have a serious fight. But I will make a few other /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> and maybe a bit smaller /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> but thanks for the comments.
PS.: I only wanted to know what you thought anout the design actually /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
Tattoo's
Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:07 am
by Tami
Well at least I gave you my opinion on the images /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
My daughter has a tattoo in the small of her back as well, and it looks quite nice there. She designed it herself, a white unicorn with a little blue faery sitting on the unicorn's backside.
Tattoo's
Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:38 am
by Endo
[quote name='Ares' date='Jun 23 2004, 03:42 AM']PS.: I only wanted to know what you thought anout the design actually /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />[/quote]
Lol i realise this, but i dont think you know me well enough to know that I talk about everything and anything, relevant to the topic or not /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />