Page 1 of 1

Da Dragon's Castle attempt

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:15 am
by Shydragonchic
It's wall paper size so dial up beware.
Yes /ggsad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sad)' /> I noticed a couple boo boos AFTER I loaded it.
What else does it need?


[url="http://shydragonchic.killagraphix.com/images/castlewallpaper.jpg"]Clickety[/url]

Da Dragon's Castle attempt

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:43 am
by FlyingDoggyJake
looks good SDC /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> , that must have taken a long time...
[quote]What else does it need?[/quote]
I'm not much of an artist and am hell and gone from being able to do something like that, but just as an uneducated suggestion...
How about a dragon? Or just anything living, the castle looks a bit vacant.
Regardless, it looks great the way it is /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Da Dragon's Castle attempt

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:51 am
by Adrasteia
yup, a dragon would be good with maybe some scorched grass? what did you make the castle in?
Nem

Da Dragon's Castle attempt

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:57 am
by Shydragonchic
PSP8

[url="http://shydragonchic.killagraphix.com/images/castlewallflames.jpg"]Too much?[/url]
[url="http://shydragonchic.killagraphix.com/images/castlewalldragon.jpg"]Not enough?[/url]

Da Dragon's Castle attempt

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:46 pm
by Jim
They both look cool shy, but I like the top one better /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Da Dragon's Castle attempt

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:50 pm
by Josh
^^ Ditto.

I really hate how you can make such good fire /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Da Dragon's Castle attempt

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:53 pm
by Tami
the top one, definitely...perhaps with a bit of blur to blend the fire into the castle a bit more, and some smoke gotta have smoke /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Looking good /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />