Page 1 of 1

Banner Competition 23

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:25 pm
by us3rX
Thanks for all the votes everyone /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

This weeks theme is [url="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define%3AMedieval"]Medieval[/url]

[url="http://killanet.net/uploader"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://killagraphix.com/uploader/"]Uploader 2[/url]

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Banner Competition 23

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:18 pm
by Josh
Nice theme us3r /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I've always loved the medieval time period. To bad Donna hasn't been here lately. She'd love this banner comp /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Banner Competition 23

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:30 pm
by Michael
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/MedievilBanner2.jpg[/img]


jus for deh ell of it eh /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />

Banner Competition 23

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:54 am
by Vercz
hehehe...well, here's mine /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/semieval.png[/img]


Banner Competition 23

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:31 am
by Jimmy
I think i might enter this one /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' />

Banner Competition 23

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:54 am
by Adrasteia
i had to dredge back to those rare moments when i wasnt asleep during history class (thanks userx:P).
anyhoo, i remember 1066 when harold got an arrow in his eye, i remember various stuff about romans, vikings and tudors.
what stuck out most as a visit to the viking center in york - mostly because the place stinks - all part of the viking world they recreated, but i really could have done without the smell! lol so here is jorvik, the viking city /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Nem

Banner Competition 23

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:53 pm
by Wayne
my banner.... figured I would give it a try... now on the count of three everyone point and laugh at my horrible banner /pointlaf2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(laf)' />

[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/medieval.gif[/img]

Banner Competition 23

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:41 pm
by Josh
We don't laugh at people's work here Kentie /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> It looks really good actually..At least you entered..I have 3 days worth of homework I have to do before I can enter /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Banner Competition 23

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:21 pm
by Wayne
no you see I laugh at my work .... so I give premission to anyone to laugh at it lol...watch ... /pointlaf2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(laf)' /> my work ... see /shifty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(shift)' />

Banner Competition 23

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:16 am
by mobil1_oils
Nice banner kentie, my fav so far...

Banner Competition 23

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:32 am
by Adrasteia
well fine mobes! if you dont like vikings i guess i'll just have to misspell medieval in google again to make another /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> i'm kinda behind so i planned to enter more than one anyway lol
Nem

Banner Competition 23

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:34 am
by Josh
I'd love the vikings if my history teacher didn't make them seem so boooooring... /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Banner Competition 23

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:33 am
by ner0
well here's mine for this week, still desperately trying to find 3dsmax/bryce before the wallpaper comps start /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' />

[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/medievalbanner.png[/img]

Banner Competition 23

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:24 pm
by Brock
(H) /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> Coolness /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> (H) to all of you /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Banner Competition 23

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:08 pm
by Tami
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/kgjan23.gif[/img]

Banner Competition 23

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:11 pm
by Shydragonchic
[/uber late entry]