Page 1 of 1
Lady Luck
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:43 pm
by Josh
[url="http://josh.killagraphix.com/images/LadyLuck.jpg"]Click to View[/url]
Comments/Suggestions? /beach.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(beach)' />
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
Lady Luck
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:21 pm
by mobil1_oils
oooo seksie!
Lady Luck
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:40 pm
by Josh
lol ty mobes. I really liked how this render turned out. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I do wish that dice could stay like that if you rolled them :| That'd PWN!
Lady Luck
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:50 pm
by Vercz
teh pwnage /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> ...now make some pink fluffy dice /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Lady Luck
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:10 pm
by Josh
I should mess around tomorrow trying to figure out how to make "fuzzyness" on objects /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Thnx for the idea Verczeh /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Lady Luck
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:59 am
by Jim
Looks nice Josh, if you ever roll dice like that you would be famous /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Lady Luck
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:08 am
by Tibs
Nice one /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
PS.: The fuzzyness is created by displacement in the material section /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Lady Luck
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:08 pm
by FlyingDoggyJake
I like it! .... can I use it for a watermark bitmap on my installer for the Wallpaper Changer?
Lady Luck
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:17 pm
by Josh
Do what you want with it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />