Page 1 of 1

Some things

Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:25 am
by Wingx
as i haven't posted i a while and i was bored, i made some simple things from tut's on greycobra.com
I tried to not exactly follow the tut's so I could give a different spin to it
[img]http://img97.exs.cx/img97/5021/simple8vn.png[/img]
here i just played with the layers abit and put some lightning effects int and pinched it abit, else it's the same as the tut. oh and i added a border out of boredom /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[img]http://img97.exs.cx/img97/111/energybeam3xw.png[/img]
here i tried to make it more look like a energy beam then a ice beam, i'm not really satisfied with it, but I'll keep on practising /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Some things

Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:28 am
by ner0
nice work chicken, good to see you posting again /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

keep em coming /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Some things

Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:28 am
by Josh
I don't know what it is about that last image, but I just love it. I'm going to have to take a look at that tutorial because that is one awesome effect you can do /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

They look good Wingy-- The first one sort of looks like different colored crystals in a cave =)

~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />

Some things

Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:35 pm
by mobil1_oils
I ... love that last pic!!!! Great work wing, as paul said, it's good to see you posting and creating stuff again.

Some things

Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:55 pm
by RuffRyders
Those two images look great, gj Wingx.