Page 1 of 1

Phoenix Head

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:01 pm
by Sp3culuM
Got a little bored, trying to get back into touch with my creative side ^.^ Plasma-ish idea from tutorial on devART

[url="http://nnn-clan.net/pics/phoenix_head.jpg"]http://nnn-clan.net/pics/phoenix_head.jpg[/url]

Phoenix Head

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:30 pm
by Trinity
I love that sp3c, looks brilliant!

Phoenix Head

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:48 pm
by Tami
*saves that to the portfolio file*

PhotoShop?

That is so....plasmatic. I bet it would look really cool as a print too. I'll talk to you about that later when I "see" you.

Phoenix Head

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:15 am
by Endo
V-cool i like

Phoenix Head

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:44 am
by Sp3culuM
Hmm, would have to make it a lot larger for a print but it might look good /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Glad you like it

Phoenix Head

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:08 am
by Tami
maybe a bit, but if it were kept small...it could be a "decorator accent piece" .... silly ppl pay more when you tag something like that on for a description.

Phoenix Head

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:28 am
by to@ds
I like it. Looks nice. Got a link for the tut dude?

Phoenix Head

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:43 am
by Sp3culuM
Thanks.

[url="http://www.deviantart.com/view/13936619/"]http://www.deviantart.com/view/13936619/[/url]