Page 1 of 1

New Sig

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:01 am
by us3rX
[img]http://us3rx.killagraphix.com/us3rX.png[/img]

I made the above from some brushes i downloaded from DeviantART, just wanted to get everyones opinion on it, also to get comments/suggestions on my current sig /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Ps. yes i know the animation on my sig is cheesy /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Pss. The image below is what was in my sig

[img]http://us3rx.killagraphix.com/sig.gif[/img]

New Sig

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:16 am
by Tami
I like them both, but I like the posted sig better than the one you're using for a sig

New Sig

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:35 am
by Josh
I like the brownish colored one... and yes I must agree, that animation is cheesy /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

New Sig

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:16 pm
by mobil1_oils
Out of those two i like the silver one best, regardless of cheesy animation, but i liked your old sig better /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />.

New Sig

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:50 pm
by us3rX
lol, well mobil i am going to put all my sigs in a folder and make a random sig thingy for it /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />