Page 1 of 1
Recent Comments
Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:21 pm
by Josh
Oh I'll...
In: I\'m Dreaming of a white xmas
This is taken from a blog (Hope they don't mind) and I just noticed that all ' are back slashed. Just bringing the bug up to the surface to be killed /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Recent Comments
Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:12 pm
by Shydragonchic
That lil bug is in the ecard script as well
Recent Comments
Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:17 pm
by Josh
It was pointed out to me in #Killagraphix that it's a bug in almost all php /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
Recent Comments
Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:29 pm
by Sp3culuM
Someone needs to use stripslashes() /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Recent Comments
Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:20 am
by Scott
/dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' /> How did that one escape. I'll fix it today.
Recent Comments
Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:32 am
by Scott
All fixed /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Recent Comments
Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:38 am
by Josh
WD Scott /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />