Page 1 of 1

Slipknot

Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:11 pm
by Devenox
For those of you who like the band Slipknot, feel free to post your views and news about the band here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Slipknot

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:47 pm
by Baralai
i will slip a knot around ur head hows that /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Baralai

Slipknot

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:23 pm
by Devenox
/ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> Bara!
You hurt me with your words :'(
*cries*

I shalt ny beith thy friend with thy un-knotly nousse /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Slipknot

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:00 am
by Vercz
did you say (moose) ???

Slipknot

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:09 am
by mobil1_oils
I heard /Buzzard.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(buzzard)' />

Slipknot

Posted: Mon May 03, 2004 1:38 am
by Baralai
nooo u got it all wrong i Said (turkey)
/broomwack-shy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(broom)' />

Baralai

Slipknot

Posted: Mon May 03, 2004 2:07 pm
by to@ds
Ive seen slipknot live, and I have to say, that after that day, I have never listened to a slipknot song since. Id paid my money to see them live and Id heard goo dthings about them. But when they play the same riff for 15 mins straight, when on the album it only lasts for 10-15 seconds you kind of get angry. When they finaly did play something better it was only two songs, surfacing, and spit it out, followed by wait and bleed. The three most lame songs they had done! To top it off, after wait and bleed they walked off stage for some bizzare reason and the gig was over. I thought if thats how they treat the their fans, I'll spend my money on a better bands CD's!

Go listen to some real metal dude, like some old Sepultura, or some Death. Anything but slipknot. They dont respect their fans, and their music is crap! But hey, thats just my opinion!

Slipknot

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:41 pm
by Michael
then again dont we have our own oppinions ? i prase slipknot /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' /> /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' />

Slipknot

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:38 pm
by Josh
Amazing how I live in Iowa (Where Slipknot was formed/started) and I hear more about them in other states and countries than I do here in Iowa /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Slipknot

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:46 pm
by RuffRyders
They seem to be making their music a lot softer.

For eg. Slipknot - Vermilion Part. 2

Slipknot

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:04 pm
by Michael
ya but they are singing of the life now and how they got started in the band etc.... /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

Slipknot

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:13 pm
by RuffRyders
So you don't personally mind the softer approach they have now?

Slipknot

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:02 am
by Michael
no ill like there music no matter what aprroche they take soft or heavy slipknot is slipknot