Text Aligned to Left & Right
Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:29 pm
ok, so here I am on the VERY last part of getting the KF css all done and I run into a problem.
I want to align text to the left and right.. It's the header of the news.. It has 'Welcome' in it and underneath it it says, 'Introduction to KillaFonts' yet I want it to be align to the right side of the 'Welcome' text... Anyone have a clue of how to do this?
What I've got so far: [url="http://josh.killagraphix.com/kf/KFTest.htm"]http://josh.killagraphix.com/kf/KFTest.htm[/url]
The CSS File: [url="http://josh.killagraphix.com/kf/theme.css"]http://josh.killagraphix.com/kf/theme.css[/url]
Thanks in advance!
~Josh
I want to align text to the left and right.. It's the header of the news.. It has 'Welcome' in it and underneath it it says, 'Introduction to KillaFonts' yet I want it to be align to the right side of the 'Welcome' text... Anyone have a clue of how to do this?
What I've got so far: [url="http://josh.killagraphix.com/kf/KFTest.htm"]http://josh.killagraphix.com/kf/KFTest.htm[/url]
The CSS File: [url="http://josh.killagraphix.com/kf/theme.css"]http://josh.killagraphix.com/kf/theme.css[/url]
Thanks in advance!
~Josh