Page 1 of 1

Bg Pics I Made

Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:37 pm
by Baralai
hehehe I really like these its thes best work i have done with out using Pics... i hop you enjoy them to..

[img]http://www.ffreloaded.net/images/bgmix3.jpg[/img]

And here are some links to otehr ones

[url="http://www.ffreloaded.net/images/bgmix1.jpg"]BlueWonder[/url]
[url="http://www.ffreloaded.net/images/bgmix2.jpg"]Bluey[/url]
[url="http://www.ffreloaded.net/images/bgmix4.jpg"]Greenswirl[/url]

i tryed to make the green one better for you ada /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> but it dident werk /annoyed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> but i will do another one later on and see how it goes!!

Tidus

Bg Pics I Made

Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:46 pm
by Michael
sweeeeet tidus i set tha orange 1 for my backround /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> keep it up /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Bg Pics I Made

Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:47 pm
by Baralai
TY muckin around is FUNNN!!! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />:D

Tidus

Bg Pics I Made

Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:02 pm
by Josh
Good job /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
I like the 2nd one /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Bg Pics I Made

Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:13 pm
by mobil1_oils
Very nice tidus, i like the green one, i set it as my background =D.

Bg Pics I Made

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:03 am
by Skidz`Crew
Well Done Tidus_jlg! Just Muckin' Around Eh? Well you do better Then me When i'm Trying To Make Some Thing, its not Fair lol!