Page 1 of 1
Picture Tube
Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:38 am
by Tami
I finally took the time to learn how to make picture tubes; too bad I didn't know earlier that it was this easy /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> When I get time, I'll write our own tutorial for it.
[img]http://members.shaw.ca/tgbanners/Images/FullMoonTube.png[/img]
Picture Tube
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:44 pm
by Josh
wow lol. I just saw a tutorial for making a picture tube :| It's REAL easy lol. I thought it would be really difficult /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Picture Tube
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 5:11 pm
by mobil1_oils
Wow ada, that looks like the moon kinda, or a planet of some sort /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
Picture Tube
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:32 pm
by Tami
That's because it *is* the Moon <_<
Picture Tube
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:42 am
by Vercz
that -would- make sense...i guess
Picture Tube
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 3:31 am
by mobil1_oils
well atleast i got it ^right^ /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Picture Tube
Posted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 3:54 pm
by Vercz
good to see that you know what the moon looks like /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Picture Tube
Posted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 4:31 pm
by mobil1_oils
Yes, im a very very smart boy arent i /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
Picture Tube
Posted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:26 pm
by Vercz
amazing the intellect of some young children these days isnt it...